Winner – 2005 Hunter Region Housing Industry Association Kitchen of the Year
Winner – 2005 Hunter Region Housing Industry Association Kitchen over $20,000
Finalist- 2005 National Housing Industry Association Kitchen of the Year
With a vision of developing an open plan living area which maxamised natural light and views, the main living areas of the house were designed around the kitchen.
The design of this kitchen incorporates all the essential elements – ample space and storage, simple cleaning and maintenance plus the ability for the owners to view most areas of the house and outdoor areas whilst working in the kitchen.
- 16mm solid carcase backs and drawer bottoms with Stainless Steel Tandembox Runners
- BLUM Motion Hardware on all drawers and doors
- Gas lift mechanisms on all overhead cupboards
- Brushed Iron Laminated kickboards
- 40mm Caesar Stone bench top with a pencil edge profile drop down mitred panels on visible ends
- 35mm Glulam Jarrah breakfast bar bench top